Jump to navigation Jump to search
Puerto, a Spanish word meaning, a seaport, may refer to:
- Puerto Rico
- Puerto Colombia
- Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
- El Puerto de Santa María, Andalusia, Spain
- Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela
- Puerto Cumarebo, Venezuela
- Puerto Píritu, Venezuela
- Puerto Princesa, Palawan, Philippines
- Puerto Galera, Oriental Mindoro, Philippines
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Puerto.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.